Terms & Conditions
Welcome to FilterOutlet.com, your home for high quality
refrigerator water filters at the best prices on the web. FilterOutlet.com has
rights and duties when using the websites. If you do not agree with all the
terms and conditions contained in this agreement, you may not use the website.
Discontinue your use immediately. By using the website, you are agreeing to
the terms and conditions listed herein.
For more information about who we are, visit our "About Us" link.
The websites and the products and services are provided for informational and purchasing purposes as noted, except as otherwise specified. We do not manufacture the products sold, but are a reseller of products, which are covered by manufacturer or distributor warranties. We provide customer service support for your purchase of products through the websites. We believe in customer service, and take your privacy seriously. If you have any questions about this agreement, or any of our other policies, contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at (888) 401-5688.
WARRANTIES - Each product sold by FilterOutlet.com has information in the packaging explaining the manufacturer's or distributor's warranty and service information, which details specific terms and conditions about the product. All warranties for manufacturing, design, or related issues are entirely controlled by the manufacturers' and distributors' warranty. Please complete product registration information forms and return them to the manufacturer so that they may contact you in the future, if necessary. When installing your filter we recommend contacting a professional contractor for assistance. Improper product installation can void any warranty, and FilterOutlet.com is not responsible for any damages that occur due to incorrect installation, warranties, or any issues related to problems with product defects, design, or related issues. Please submit any warranty claims directly to the manufacturer or distributor as outlined in the warranty documentation.
TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS - If, because of a display error or typographical error, if information from a supplier is incorrect, or an item was listed incorrectly, the price displayed for a product (or products) is incorrect, FilterOutlet.com has the right to cancel any orders placed for those products.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY - In most cases, products are shipped within a few hours of receiving the order. If you need to cancel your order, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: First Name, Last Name, E-mail address, phone number, and product description. We will be happy to cancel any order prior to shipment at no charge. For more information and additional FilterOutlet.com policies, please see the links below.
The FilterOutlet.com security policy is found here and specifically incorporated herein.
If you purchase a product through one of our ecommerce partners, such as amazon.com or ebay.com, there may be additional terms of service applied. Visit the respective sites to view their privacy policies and terms of service. It is up to you to do your own research and make your own purchasing decisions. FilterOutlet.com is not responsible to you or any third party for decisions or actions made by your or others because of reliance on or use of the information on the websites.
FilterOutlet.com is required to collect sales tax on all purchased billed in the state of Indiana, which is calculated based on the total order value, after applied discounts, plus shipping fees. This calculation is determined by the Indiana Department of Revenue, and it may differ from other states or localities.
If you live in Kentucky, you may owe sales and use tax directly to the Commonwealth of Kentucky.FilterOutlet.com may contact you to gather feedback and reviews from customers on products sold by FiltersOutlet.com If you submit a product review, it may be posted on all sites owned by National Trade Supply, LLC.
- You have the legal right and capacity to enter into and adhere to the terms and conditions of this agreement;
- You're a human individual that is eighteen (18) years of age or older;
- You will not access FilterOutlet.com through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
- You are not prohibited from entering into this agreement by any preexisting agreement; and
- Any and all information you provide, including account and payment information, are accurate and valid.
The FilterOutlet.com shipping and return policy is as follows and specifically incorporated herein.
- FilterOutlet.com offers free standard shipping when you order three or more filters. Orders of one or two filters have a flat shipping fee.
- Most orders placed by noon Eastern Standard Time will ship the same day. You should receive your order within 2-10 business days.
- Your filters come with a one year satisfaction guarantee. If you're not satisfied with your order, we will pay return shipping and provide a full refund on the product(s).
- Returned products should be in the same condition you received them.
- Include all original packaging in the return.
- After we have received and inspected the product(s), we will process a refund in 3-5 business days. It may take additional time for your bank to fully credit your account.
When using the website, you agree not to use the website to break any laws, statutes, ordinances, regulations, or treaties; for use outside of the intended purpose of the website; or to violate the rights of third parties.This includes, but is not limited to, prohibitions from:
Sharing content or using the website in a way that breaks any laws,
statutes, regulations, ordinances, or treaties on a local, state, provincial,
national, or international level;
- Duplicating in any way any part of the website content;
- Sending unsolicited email messages, commercial or otherwise, to users of the website or through the website;
- Sharing or sending content to collect personal information from website users or third parties;
- Engaging in harassing behavior of a user or third party through the website;
- Using information or content from the website for commercial purposes;
- Sharing or sending content or information that encourages or threatens destruction of property or bodily harm;
- Sharing or sending content that violates the intellectual property rights of other website users or third parties, or violates the personal or proprietary rights of users of the website or third parties;
- Sharing or sending information that is untrue, contains false or misleading information, or is an imposter for a third party;
- Sharing or sending information that is obscene, offensive, or derogatory;
- Sharing or sending information that is or causes fraud or extortion, is solicitous, a chain letter, a phishing scam, or a pyramid scheme;
- Sharing or sending information that is a breach of any aspect of this agreement;
- Engaging in behavior that could disrupt the operation of the website by overloading the website or the servers;
- Attempting to bypass or avoid the website's security measures;
- Accessing the website by using an automated technology, including, but not limited to a robot, spider, or scraper; or
- Trying to access the private information of any user of the site.
- All web page text;
- Product descriptions;
- Images, graphics, advertisements, and banners; and
- Intellectual property and other property or proprietary rights.
Using the website FilterOutlet.com for any purpose not explicitly stated in this agreement is strictly prohibited, and the website is protected by all applicable laws. Any framing, scraping, aggregating, hacking, reverse engineering, crawling, reproducing, distributing, performing or displaying publicly, or preparing derivative works of any part of the website without authorization from FilterOutlet.com is strictly and expressly prohibited, except where allowed by this agreement. This does not apply to search engines or non-commercial and publicly available archives that comply with the robots.txt file.
Violating the terms listed above by using website content - including images, content, designs, or any other feature in competition with FilterOutlet.com - will result in penalties of $100,000 in damages, in addition to lost profits, future earnings, consequential and incidental damages and all other damages allowed by law. Additionally, FilterOutlet.com will be entitled to all additional fees for attorneys and other costs incurred by enforcing this provision.All rights to the service mark FilterOutlet.com are the property of FilterOutlet.com.
Â© FilterOutlet.com. All rights reserved.
In any instance where you believe that a user of FilterOutlet.com has violated your copyright rights, please contact us immediately with a notice of copyright infringement according to Â§ 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Once we receive such a notice, we will act with commercial reasonableness to remove the infringing content and attempt to notify the party responsible for posting the infringing content. The party responsible for posting the content in question may then respond with a counter-notification if they believe the content in question was not violating any copyright rights.If you do submit a notice of copyright infringement, it must be in compliance with Â§ 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and also contain:
A signature - physical or electronic - of the copyright owner or an
individual authorized to act on his behalf;
The identification of the copyrighted work or works that have allegedly
The location on the website of the copyrighted work or works that have
allegedly been infringed;
- Valid contact information, including address, phone number, fax number, or email address of the individual submitting the notice;
- A statement of good faith, wherein you express the belief that the use of the content in question is not authorized by the owner of the copyright, the agent authorized to act on the owner's behalf, or the law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that all the information above and in the notice is accurate, and that you are the owner of the copyright, or authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- The identification of the content removed from FilterOutlet.com;
- Valid contact information, including address, phone number, fax number, or email address of the individual submitting the notice;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you believe in good faith that the content in question was misidentified or mistakenly removed;
- A statement that you agree to the jurisdiction of whichever federal district court your address is located in, or the jurisdiction of the federal courts in Washington, D.C., if you're located outside of the US;
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the notifying party; and
- Your signature, physical or electronic.
FilterOutlet.com is not responsible for any harm or liability as a result of your use of FilterOutlet.com, or as a result of your use of any of the products or services sold through the website. FilterOutlet.com is provided as-is without any warranties - be they express, implied, or statutory - including warranties of merchantability, of fitness for a specific use, of title, of accuracy, of non-infringement, or of quality. If the area where you are located does not allow for such exclusions, including exclusions of implied warranties, this may not apply.FilterOutlet.com is not, and will not be held, responsible for any content posted on this website, for third party links, or for content sent or communicated through the website. FilterOutlet.com is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, destruction of identity, unauthorized access, or alteration of or to the website. We reserve the right to discontinue the website at any time.
The laws of the State of Indiana will be used to govern and interpret this agreement, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws of principles. Any claim or dispute that you may have against FilterOutlet.com will be resolved through arbitration exclusively.In the event of any dispute or disagreement that arises, whether relating to this agreement or your use of the website, including any issues regarding the validity, interpretation, violation, breach, or termination of this agreement, you and FilterOutlet.com agree that arbitration is the only forum and remedy at law. Arbitration will take place in Indiana, according to the latest effective commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. The proceedings will be decided by a single arbitrator and s/he will decide the proceeding by applying laws and principles of the State of Indiana and the United States. Whichever party loses will pay the winner's legal fees, within reason. All parties are required to be present in the State of Indiana to perform their obligations under this agreement. All parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the arbitrator or arbitration proceeding.
All parties agree that any issue, concern, or cause of action that arises as a result of or in any way related to the website, or the products or services sold or delivered by the website, must begin within one year after the incident in question occurs. If a cause of action is not initiated within this one year period, any and all relief will be permanently barred. Any damages sought against FilterOutlet.com that are not otherwise disclaimed are limited to the purchase price of the product.All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to FilterOutlet.com.