ClearChoice 4.5" X 10" BIG BLUE Sediment Depth Filter 1 Micron
Model: CCS022 / Part: #176460
- Free Returns
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Compatibility guaranteed! Free return shipping and 100% money back if there are any issues.
- 1 Micron Rating
- Reduces Fine dirt, sand, sediment, silt, rust, scale
ClearChoice polypropylene cartridges are best used for removing sediment from municipal water. These filters are often used in whole house and food and beverage applications. ClearChoice filters have gradient density for greater dirt holding, which traps large particles in the outer layers and smaller particles in the inner layers. Surface grooves increase the outer surface area for even greater dirt-holding capacity and a longer service life.
- Removes Sediment, Sand, Silt and Rust from drinking water
- 1 micron filtration rating
- Grooved design offer a larger filtration area for longer life and larger filtration capacity
- Fits most housings that accept standard 4-1/2" X 10" filters
All product names, logos, brands, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used on this page are for identification purposes only. DiscountFilters.com and National Trade Supply, LLC are not affiliated with these brands.
|Dimensions:||10" L X 4-1/2" Dia.|
|Flow Rate:||10 GPM|
|Reduction Claims:||Fine dirt, sand, sediment, silt, rust, scale|
Replaces These Filters:
|OmniFilter / Flotec:||RS16|