ClearChoice Natural Replacement for UKF8001 Filter
Model: CLCH101-N / Part: #187083
The aftermarket ClearChoice "Natural" CLCH101-N is used in refrigerators by Maytag, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Amana, Jenn-Air, Viking and others. It is designed to replace the UKF8001/PuriClean II filter from Maytag. The CLCH101-N filter creates better tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice.
- High quality, cost-effective alternative to factory original
- Easy installation and operation
- Helps reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Helps reduce contaminants found in tap water and improves its quality
No Reviews Yet
- Compatability guaranteed! Free return shipping and 100% money back if there are any issues.
- Your purchase will help Support American jobs
- Don't risk your health to filters made in China
- Certified to the NSF/ANSI 42 Standard for the reduction of Chlorine and odor.
Compatible Part Numbers
How to install
The water filter cartridge is typically located in the back upper right corner of the refrigerator compartment. Release filter cover either by pushing button or pulling forward (depending on type of cover). The filter cover will hang down at an angle. The filter cartridge should be replaced when water change indicator says it's time to replace the filter or if the flow of water to the dispenser or icemaker decreases. For refrigerators without a filter change indicator, replace the filters every 6 months.
- Remove old filter cartridge by grasping and gently turning counterclockwise until it releases from the filter head
- Insert new filter into filter head and rotate clockwise until the filter stops. Close the filter cover
- Run water continuously through dispenser for 4 gallons (approximately 5 minutes) until water runs steady and sputtering stops. NOTE: during initial use allow about a 1-2 minute delay in water dispersal to allow internal water tank to fill
- Reset water filter change notification by following instructions in owners manual