ClearChoice Natural Replacement for GE MWF Filter
Model: CLCH102-N / Part: #187094
The aftermarket ClearChoice "Natural" CLCH102-N is used in refrigerators by GE, Amana, Hotpoint, Kenmore and others. It is designed to replace the MWF SmartWater filter from GE. The CLCH102-N filter creates better tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice.
- High quality, cost-effective alternative to factory original
- Easy installation and operation
- Helps reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Helps reduce contaminants found in tap water and improves its quality
No Reviews Yet
- Compatability guaranteed! Free return shipping and 100% money back if there are any issues.
- Your purchase will help Support American jobs
- Don't risk your health to filters made in China
- Certified to the NSF/ANSI 42 Standard for the reduction of Chlorine and odor.
Compatible Part Numbers
How to install
The water filter cartridge is located in the back upper right corner of the refrigerator compartment. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red or if the flow of water to the dispenser or icemaker decreases. For refrigerators without an indicator light - replace the filters every 6 months.
- Remove old filter cartridge by grasping and turning to the left about 1/2 turn
- Fill the replacement filter with water from the tap to allow for better flow immediately after installation
- Place the top of the new cartridge up inside the cartridge holder
- Slowly turn the filter until the filter cartridge stops. Do not over tighten. As you turn the cartridge it will automatically raise itself into position. The cartridge will move about 1/2 turn
- Run water from the dispenser for 3 minutes (about 1-1/2 gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering
- Press and hold reset water filter button if your fridge has one