ClearChoice Natural Replacement for Whirlpool 4396508 Filter
Model: CLCH100-N / Part: #187077
The ClearChoice "Natural" CLCH100-N refrigerator water filter works to remove foreign contaminants from your indoor water supply. Designed as a replacement for the OEM part #4396508 or EDR5RXD1, this refrigerator water filter can be used in side-by-side refrigerators by Whirlpool, Kenmore, Kitchenaid, Amana, Thermador, and others. Clean, clear water can be available at your fingertips by utilizing this easy to install refrigerator filter. The NL100 creates better-tasting, clearer, healthier water and removes the taste of chlorine from your indoor water supply.
The NL100 refrigerator filter removes impurities from your tap water by using a proven filtration method. The filtration process of the NL100 begins when water from your refrigerator enters the filter chamber. Inside the filter, there is a carbon-filled inner section. As water passes through the carbon, impurities are captured by the carbon and clean, clear healthy water is produced. This clean, healthy water is then available to drink free from contaminants.
Over extended use, the carbon in the filter chamber can begin to degrade after more and more water passes through. To ensure that your filter is working to its peak capacity, routine filter changes should be made. Using a refrigerator water filter longer than recommended can lead to a decrease in water quality, future maintenance issues, and health concerns. This is why it is recommended that you make routine water filter changes every six months so that you never have to worry about not having crystal clear, refreshing water.
- High quality - inexpensive alternative to factory original filter
- Easy installation and operation
- Helps reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Helps reduce contaminants found in tap water and improves its quality
No Reviews Yet
- Compatability guaranteed! Free return shipping and 100% money back if there are any issues.
- Your purchase will help Support American jobs
- Don't risk your health to filters made in China
- Certified to the NSF/ANSI 42 Standard for the reduction of Chlorine and odor.
Compatible Part Numbers
How to install
The water filter cartridge is located in the grille at the bottom of the refrigerator. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red or if the flow of water to the dispenser or icemaker decreases. For refrigerators without an indicator light, replace the filters every 6 months.
- Turn off icemaker
- Remove old filter by rotating cap about 1/4 turn counter-clockwise
- Pull the old filter cartridge out
- Remove the cartridge grille cap by sliding it off the end of the old cartridge
- Slide the cartridge grille cap onto the new cartridge
- With the new cartridge cap in the vertical position, insert the new filter cartridge into the base grille
- Rotate the cap clockwise to a horizontal position
- Flush three gallons of water through the filter cartridge before use
- Turn on the icemaker