Welcome to FilterOutlet.com, your home for high quality
refrigerator water filters at the best prices on the web. FilterOutlet.com has
rights and duties when using the websites. If you do not agree with all the
terms and conditions contained in this agreement, you may not use the website.
Discontinue your use immediately. By using the website, you are agreeing to
the terms and conditions listed herein.
RESERVES THE RIGHT, ACCORDING TO OUR DISCRETION, TO MODIFY, LIMIT, CHANGE,
DISCONTINUE, OR REPLACE THE WEBSITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THIS
AGREEMENT ON A REGULAR BASIS TO BE MADE AWARE OF ANY MODIFICATIONS. IN THE
EVENT NATIONAL TRADE SUPPLY MAKES CHANGES TO, LIMITS, OR REPLACES THE WEBSITE, YOUR USE OF THE
WEBSITE AFTER THESE CHANGES MEANS YOU AGREE TO THE NEW TERMS OR CHANGES.
1. OUR WEBSITES
For more information about who we are, visit our "About
The websites and the products and services are provided for
informational and purchasing purposes as noted, except as otherwise specified.
We do not manufacture the products sold, but are a reseller of products, which
are covered by manufacturer or distributor warranties. We provide customer
service support for your purchase of products through the websites. We believe
in customer service, and take your privacy seriously. If you have any questions
about this agreement, or any of our other policies, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at (888) 401-5688.
WARRANTIES - Each product sold by FilterOutlet.com has
information in the packaging explaining the manufacturer's or distributor's
warranty and service information, which details specific terms and conditions
about the product. All warranties for manufacturing, design, or related issues
are entirely controlled by the manufacturers' and distributors' warranty.
Please complete product registration information forms and return them to the
manufacturer so that they may contact you in the future, if necessary. When
installing your filter we recommend contacting a professional contractor for
assistance. Improper product installation can void any warranty, and
FilterOutlet.com is not responsible for any damages that occur due to incorrect
installation, warranties, or any issues related to problems with product
defects, design, or related issues. Please submit any warranty claims directly
to the manufacturer or distributor as outlined in the warranty documentation.
TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS - If, because of a display error or
typographical error, if information from a supplier is incorrect, or an item
was listed incorrectly, the price displayed for a product (or products) is
incorrect, FilterOutlet.com has the right to cancel any orders placed for those
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY - In most cases, products are shipped
within a few hours of receiving the order. If you need to cancel your order,
email email@example.com with the following information:
First Name, Last Name, E-mail address, phone number, and product description.
We will be happy to cancel any order prior to shipment at no charge. For more
information and additional FilterOutlet.com policies, please see the links
The FilterOutlet.com security policy is found here and
specifically incorporated herein.
specifically incorporated herein.
If you purchase a product through one of our ecommerce partners,
such as amazon.com or ebay.com, there may be additional terms of service applied.
Visit the respective sites to view their privacy policies and terms of service.
It is up to you to do your own research and make your own purchasing decisions.
FilterOutlet.com is not responsible to you or any third party for decisions or
actions made by your or others because of reliance on or use of the information
on the websites.
FilterOutlet.com is required to collect sales tax on all
purchased billed in the state of Indiana, which is calculated based on the
total order value, after applied discounts, plus shipping fees. This
calculation is determined by the Indiana Department of Revenue, and it may
differ from other states or localities.
If you live in Kentucky, you may owe sales and use tax directly
to the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
FilterOutlet.com may contact you to gather feedback and reviews from
customers on products sold by FiltersOutlet.com If you submit a product review, it
may be posted on all sites owned by National Trade Supply, LLC.
2. YOUR WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
By using the service offered through FilterOutlet.com, you warrant and agree that:
- You have the legal right and capacity to enter into and adhere to the terms and conditions of this agreement;
- You're a human individual that is eighteen (18) years of age or older;
- You will not access FilterOutlet.com through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
- You are not prohibited from entering into this agreement by any preexisting agreement; and
- Any and all information you provide, including account and payment information, are accurate and valid.
The FilterOutlet.com shipping and return policy is as follows and specifically incorporated herein.
- FilterOutlet.com offers free standard shipping when you order three or more filters. Orders of one or two filters have a flat shipping fee.
- Most orders placed by noon Eastern Standard Time will ship the same day. You should receive your order within 2-10 business days.
- Your filters come with a one year satisfaction guarantee. If you're not satisfied with your order, we will pay return shipping and provide a full refund on the product(s).
- Returned products should be in the same condition you received them.
- Include all original packaging in the return.
- After we have received and inspected the product(s), we will process a refund in 3-5 business days. It may take additional time for your bank to fully credit your account.
4. ORDER/PAYMENT ACCOUNT AND SETTINGS
Users of FilterOutlet.com might need to create a user account in order
to purchase products. You can only use your own user account, and you may not
share your user account with anyone else. If you create an account, you agree
that all the information you provide is accurate, complete, relevant, and
current, and that you will update the information if there are any changes.
It's your responsibility to keep your account secure by protecting your
username and password. If your account is ever accessed without your
permission, you agree to tell FilterOutlet.com immediately. By creating an
account, you agree that FilterOutlet.com can contact you by any means
available, including by email.
When using the website, you agree not to use the website to
break any laws, statutes, ordinances, regulations, or treaties; for use outside
of the intended purpose of the website; or to violate the rights of third
includes, but is not limited to, prohibitions from:
Sharing content or using the website in a way that breaks any laws,
statutes, regulations, ordinances, or treaties on a local, state, provincial,
national, or international level;
- Duplicating in any way any part of the website content;
- Sending unsolicited email messages, commercial or otherwise, to users of the website or through the website;
- Sharing or sending content to collect personal information from website users or third parties;
- Engaging in harassing behavior of a user or third party through the website;
- Using information or content from the website for commercial purposes;
- Sharing or sending content or information that encourages or threatens destruction of property or bodily harm;
- Sharing or sending content that violates the intellectual property rights of other website users or third parties, or violates the personal or proprietary rights of users of the website or third parties;
- Sharing or sending information that is untrue, contains false or misleading information, or is an imposter for a third party;
- Sharing or sending information that is obscene, offensive, or derogatory;
- Sharing or sending information that is or causes fraud or extortion, is solicitous, a chain letter, a phishing scam, or a pyramid scheme;
- Sharing or sending information that is a breach of any aspect of this agreement;
- Engaging in behavior that could disrupt the operation of the website by overloading the website or the servers;
- Attempting to bypass or avoid the website's security measures;
- Accessing the website by using an automated technology, including, but not limited to a robot, spider, or scraper; or
- Trying to access the private information of any user of the site.
Violation of any of the terms and conditions listed above will result in
the immediate termination of your account, and your access to the website will
6. OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITES CONTENT
FilterOutlet.com is the owner or licensee of all rights in and to the
website and the content therein, including, without limitation:
- All web page text;
- Product descriptions;
- Images, graphics, advertisements, and banners; and
- Intellectual property and other property or proprietary rights.
Using the website FilterOutlet.com for any purpose not
explicitly stated in this agreement is strictly prohibited, and the website is
protected by all applicable laws. Any framing, scraping, aggregating, hacking,
reverse engineering, crawling, reproducing, distributing, performing or
displaying publicly, or preparing derivative works of any part of the website
without authorization from FilterOutlet.com is strictly and expressly
prohibited, except where allowed by this agreement. This does not apply to
search engines or non-commercial and publicly available archives that comply
with the robots.txt file.
Violating the terms listed above by using website content -
including images, content, designs, or any other feature in competition with
FilterOutlet.com - will result in penalties of $100,000 in damages, in addition
to lost profits, future earnings, consequential and incidental damages and all
other damages allowed by law. Additionally, FilterOutlet.com will be entitled
to all additional fees for attorneys and other costs incurred by enforcing this
rights to the service mark FilterOutlet.com are the property of
7. THIRD PARTY TRADEMARKS & COPYRIGHTS
All third party trademarks, copyrights, or information displayed on
FilterOutlet.com are owned by their respective companies.
The website may contain links to third party websites, services, or
applications. FilterOutlet.com is not responsible for the content therein, and
linking to these sites, services, or applications is neither an endorsement nor
9. SECTION 230 OF COMMUNICATIONS DECENCY ACT
Under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, FilterOutlet.com is
an interactive computer service provider. We edit, control, and change the
content displayed on the website, but FilterOutlet.com is not considered an
information content provider. We are not liable for the republication of
defamatory, false, misleading, or otherwise tortious content created by third
parties. We may choose to not allow or remove content that we find qualifies as
unacceptable use (see Section 4) when provided by a user of FilterOutlet.com.
By using this website, you acknowledge and agree to the above terms.
Â© FilterOutlet.com. All rights reserved.
In any instance where you believe that a user of
FilterOutlet.com has violated your copyright rights, please contact us
immediately with a notice of copyright infringement according to Â§ 512 of the
Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Once we receive such a notice, we will act
with commercial reasonableness to remove the infringing content and attempt to
notify the party responsible for posting the infringing content. The party
responsible for posting the content in question may then respond with a
counter-notification if they believe the content in question was not violating
any copyright rights.
you do submit a notice of copyright infringement, it must be in compliance with
Â§ 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and also contain:
A signature - physical or electronic - of the copyright owner or an
individual authorized to act on his behalf;
The identification of the copyrighted work or works that have allegedly
The location on the website of the copyrighted work or works that have
allegedly been infringed;
Valid contact information, including address, phone number, fax number,
or email address of the individual submitting the notice;
- A statement of good faith, wherein you express the belief that the use of the content in question is not authorized by the owner of the copyright, the agent authorized to act on the owner's behalf, or the law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that all the information above and in the notice is accurate, and that you are the owner of the copyright, or authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
If you're a user of FilterOutlet.com and you've received a notice of copyright infringement that you don't believe is correct, you can submit a counter-notification, which must contain the following:
- The identification of the content removed from FilterOutlet.com;
- Valid contact information, including address, phone number, fax number, or email address of the individual submitting the notice;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you believe in good faith that the content in question was misidentified or mistakenly removed;
- A statement that you agree to the jurisdiction of whichever federal district court your address is located in, or the jurisdiction of the federal courts in Washington, D.C., if you're located outside of the US;
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the notifying party; and
- Your signature, physical or electronic.
Copyright infringement notifications and counter-notifications may be
2011 Southtech Drive, Suite 100
Greenwood, IN 46143
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
FilterOutlet.com is not responsible for any harm or liability as
a result of your use of FilterOutlet.com, or as a result of your use of any of
the products or services sold through the website. FilterOutlet.com is provided
as-is without any warranties - be they express, implied, or statutory -
including warranties of merchantability, of fitness for a specific use, of
title, of accuracy, of non-infringement, or of quality. If the area where you
are located does not allow for such exclusions, including exclusions of implied
warranties, this may not apply.
is not, and will not be held, responsible for any content posted on this
website, for third party links, or for content sent or communicated through the
website. FilterOutlet.com is not responsible for any error, omission,
interruption, deletion, defect, destruction of identity, unauthorized access,
or alteration of or to the website. We reserve the right to discontinue the
website at any time.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You acknowledge and agree that FilterOutlet.com is not and shall not be
liable to you under any theory, legal or otherwise, for damages, claims,
injuries, judgments, or liabilities as a result of or due to your use or misuse
of the website, or of goods and/or services sold through or linked to through
the website, including (without limit) personal injury, loss of business or
income, or damages, including special, incidental, consequential, punitive, or
exemplary damages. Because you do not pay for use of the website, you agree and
understand that FilterOutlet.com cannot be held responsible to you, under any
circumstances, for any amount, and that, unless otherwise permitted by law, you
will be limited to injunctive relief only.
In the case of any claims, demands, losses, damages, rights, or actions
of any kind, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend
FilterOutlet.com, our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns.
This includes, without limit, against property damage, infringement, personal
injury, and death that may result, directly or indirectly, from your use of
FilterOutlet.com; if you violate any term of this agreement; your violation of
any local, state, national, or international law, statute, ordinance,
regulation, or treaty; or your violation of rights of a third party. Your
contractual requirement to defend FilterOutlet.com does not give you the right
to control our defense, and we reserve the right to control our own defense.
Under this agreement, you agree that you are not permitted to assign
your rights and obligations. FilterOutlet.com may assign our rights and
obligations at any time, including, but not limited to, selling the website or
entering into any other transaction with the website.
16. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
The laws of the State of Indiana will be used to govern and interpret
this agreement, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws of principles.
Any claim or dispute that you may have against FilterOutlet.com will be
resolved through arbitration exclusively.
the event of any dispute or disagreement that arises, whether relating to this
agreement or your use of the website, including any issues regarding the
validity, interpretation, violation, breach, or termination of this agreement,
you and FilterOutlet.com agree that arbitration is the only forum and remedy at
law. Arbitration will take place in Indiana, according to the latest effective
commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. The
proceedings will be decided by a single arbitrator and s/he will decide the
proceeding by applying laws and principles of the State of Indiana and the
United States. Whichever party loses will pay the winner's legal fees, within
reason. All parties are required to be present in the State of Indiana to
perform their obligations under this agreement. All parties agree to submit to
the personal jurisdiction of the arbitrator or arbitration proceeding.
If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable,
that won't affect the validity of the rest of the agreement. Any part found to
be invalid or unenforceable will be updated as necessary to make it valid and
No part of this agreement will be considered to have been waived, nor
will any breach be considered consented to, unless said waiver or consent is in
writing, signed by the party to be charged.
above, comprises the totality of any agreements between you and
FilterOutlet.com in regards to the website and your relationship with
FilterOutlet.com. You acknowledge that there are no additional understandings,
agreements, or representations concerning the website that aren't listed or defined
by the agreement. You acknowledge that any terms or arrangements that you send
in any communication will not bind FilterOutlet.com in any way.
FilterOutlet.com is not directed to anyone under eighteen (18) years of
age, and we will not intentionally collect any personal information from anyone
under eighteen year of age. If we do, we will delete the information in
accordance with our security policies and processes.
All parties agree that any issue, concern, or cause of action
that arises as a result of or in any way related to the website, or the
products or services sold or delivered by the website, must begin within one
year after the incident in question occurs. If a cause of action is not
initiated within this one year period, any and all relief will be permanently
barred. Any damages sought against FilterOutlet.com that are not otherwise
disclaimed are limited to the purchase price of the product.
rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to FilterOutlet.com.